Redwood Ford Brakes Service
Your vehicle's brakes
When you press your brake pedal, a complex system goes into motion to help keep you and your passengers safe. That's why it's so important to have highly skilled technicians service your brakes. At Redwood Ford, we have the right parts, tools and certified‐trained technicians to take care of your every need.
How can I tell if my brakes need servicing?
The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly – a minimum of every six months or roughly every 6,000 miles – to ensure proper performance.
Here are some common signs that your brake system needs servicing:
- Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
- Squealing or grinding noises
- Your car pulls to one side
- Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying the brake
- Your Anti‐Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on
Why should I choose Redwood Ford for brake repair?
Our factory‐trained technicians offer a comprehensive brake inspection including:
- Checking for even wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
- Ensuring brake lines and master and wheel cylinders aren't leaking
- Checking rotors for hot spots and run‐outs
- Inspecting calipers for wear, fluid leaks and movement
- Checking anti‐lock brake sensors
- Testing hardware and making necessary adjustments
- Checking brake fluid condition and levels
Other benefits of Redwood Ford brake services include:
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts
- Full‐service maintenance and repair facility
- Parts and labor warranties
- Clean, comfortable waiting areas with free Wi‐Fi
- Shuttle service to and from your home
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
FordPass Rewards Visa®
Introducing the FordPassTM
Rewards Visa Card.
The card that makes it easy to rack up FordPass Rewards Points on purchases you already make -- from filling up at the pump to your monthly auto insurance payment and more.
Closed track. Line-lock is intended for track use only. It should not be used on public roads. See Owner's Manuals for information on use.